Junior Committee is a dynamic group of professionals that are committed to advancing Shepherd Center’s efforts to help people with temporary or permanent disabilities rebuild their lives with hope, independence and dignity through patient support, fundraising, network building and community engagement opportunities.
Members are highly ambitious professionals looking to make an impact in their community. Together, they raise more than $30,000 – an ambitious annual fundraising goal – and work to increase engagement and awareness of Shepherd Center throughout Atlanta through fundraising events and other special projects.
Shepherd Center Junior Committee members must meet the following requirements:
- Serve as a community ambassador for Shepherd Center’s mission and programs through recruitment, social media, and more;
- Commit to at least one volunteer opportunity;
- Pay an annual $75 membership fee;
- Raise an annual minimum give/get of at least $250 through corporate match, event ticket sales, family donations, and personal contributions;
- Actively participate by attending meetings, social events, and monthly volunteer opportunities March through November.
Any questions about membership? Contact us anytime.
We are sorry but there are no upcoming events at this time.
2022 Leadership Cabinet
Natalie de Guardiola
Events & Sponsorship
Brantley Taylor Geraghty
& PR Co-Chair