Shepherd Center volunteers must meet the following requirements:
- At least 15 years old; many programs require volunteers to be 18 or older
- Serve on a regular basis for a minimum of three months
- Provide a complete application
- Participate in a two-hour evening orientation session
- Proof of immunization or vaccination for COVID-19; measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR); tuberculosis (TB); and flu
- Pass a background check and drug screening
- Pass compliance and HIPAA training
- Connect with a member of the Volunteer Services Department
Any questions about volunteer opportunities? Contact us anytime.
Already a Volunteer?
Are you an existing Shepherd Volunteer? Access your Volunteer Portal below:
Learn about the good work – and the good people – involved with volunteering at Shepherd by reading our latest Volunteer News newsletter.